Monday, October 25, 2010

B finally joining the band wagon!

Hey Crafter's,
My name is Brianna, I am the other author on this awesome blog! ;) I haven't had alot of time to post since we uploaded it, but now I had a moment! A bit about mwah, I'm happily married to my best friend, going on 5 years! We have a 3 year old daughter and we are pregnant with #2, we just found out we are having a baby boy!! We're super stoked! He's due to make his entrance sometime in March!!
I've never been into crafty "crap" (thats where that title comes from, I've always called it that.. ;) Until, this pregnancy, I took maternity leave from my career and am a good ol' fashioned stay at home mom now, (I've been a Birth Doula for 3 years) Which I do love, but I enjoy being with my kids way more! So anywho, since being home, I found fun creative things to make, and neat stuff to involve my daughter! So now, I enjoy doing my "crafty crap" alot more.. ;)
Well enjoy!
~B. 

No comments:

Post a Comment